Espresso Martini Ice Lolly Recipe
Intense coffee, indulgent creaminess, with a bit of a frozen boozy hit... This easy espresso martini ice lolly recipe is perfect to relax on a summer evening.
- 150ml espresso or very strong coffee
- 2 tbsp demerara sugar
- 200ml whole milk
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- 50ml double cream
- 150ml Derw Coffee Liqueur
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine the espresso with the demerara sugar until dissolved
- Allow to cool, then stir in the whole milk, condensed milk, double cream, Derw Liqueur and vanilla extract until well combined
- Divide between six lolly moulds, leaving a 0.5cm space at the top for expansion
- Insert the sticks and freeze overnight. Allow enough time for it to freeze as it may take a little longer than usual due to the delicious liqueur!
That's it - a really simple espresso martini ice cream recipe for you to cool down in the summer :)